three Power Packed days of training
In a recent survey conducted by our associates, hiring and training new employees was identified as one of the chief growing concerns among home improvement/remodeling companies. We will give you the tools you need to address these concerns head-on.
You will learn how to:
- Put the 10 key elements of a successful hiring program to work immediately.
- Attract more & better candidates.
- Ensure the candidates you want, show up for an interview.
- Assess the 15 Traits and Skills that are possessed by most successful in-home sales reps.
- Conduct interviews that identify the candidate’s work ethic, desire to succeed, manageability and “innate” selling skills.
- Provoke those who cannot or will not succeed to raise their hand and opt out.
- Convert ordinary people into extraordinary producers.
- Create a Basic Training Program that trains and tests sales process, mind-set, closing skills, work ethic, commitment and endurance.
- Integrate ongoing training that matters, especially intensive sessions for those performing below standards.
- Coach: when, where, who and how!
- And much more!
You will improve your profitability in 2017. Join us in Nashville and we will show you how.
Open your Mind to close more Sales
On day three of the seminar we will be presenting a special, high-energy sales program featuring all of our Senior Account Executives.
There will be abundant role play, demonstrations, as well as the opportunity for Q&A.
Take the opportunity to bring your salespeople to this program and you will save big with our quantity pricing!
If you are nearby, your salespeople can leave the program, full of energy and implement the material they learned the very same day in the field.