THE COLLEGIAL CONFERENCE
The inaugural Collegial Conference was created for owners and managers of businesses who want to grow their profits rapidly by learning powerful strategies from the top trainers in the industry.
The tenets of these strategies are broken down into three key sections: Financial Growth, Marketing Efficiency, and Sales Development. Each section will be led by an expert who has years of experience in growing and developing businesses in these areas. Their goal will be to challenge your beliefs and get you to expand your thinking beyond your current mindset.
On top of this, there will be breakout sessions, where a collaborative approach will be encouraged, and afterward, each breakout leader will be invited to share their analysis with the group.
This is a first-come, first-serve program where we will cap the number of attendees at 80.
Here is a summary of what will be covered during the Collegial Conference:
- Creating or modifying your current methods to create a model pricing system, which ensures profit on each transaction
- Are you overpaying your taxes or underutilizing certain entitlements?
- How successful companies earn “pretax net” profits suited to the risk and effort necessary to run a home improvement/remodeling business
- Creating incentive programs to gain and keep valuable employees or subs
- “How to” and “benefits of” running a “debt free” company with surplus capital
- The necessary methods which show you how to run a more profitable business
- Understanding your fully loaded marketing costs
- Why and how scripting your lead intake increases your revenue
- The concept of A.R.C. and how it increases revenue and income for salespeople and bottom line profit
- If you run a successful customer satisfaction company, how to create a program to increase the referrals you receive
- How to make your internet marketing pay larger returns
- Your unused, unsold, cancelled, or credit reject contract can be a valuable company asset
- Understanding “customer satisfaction selling”
- The origin and purpose of step selling and how it increases sales
- Selling the price (the total offer concept) vs. proposing or telling
- Using the “doorknob close” (one more try)
- The “ride along” and revisit concepts
- Measurements: revising/creating commission plans using “lead to sales” ratio and NSLI